My Teaching Style
I believe in the power of connection.
I believe in connecting people with themselves & with others. I am a connector. I connect people with themselves & others through using the techniques of yoga, breath work, journaling, and more.
I teach a slow & loving yoga flow. My classes are about diving deep & exploring who we are. During my classes, prepare to use our curiosity to explore our body in this moment. During class, we may even get to journal with me.
I can confidently teach yoga to people of all ages, sizes, and abilities. I try my best to make everyone in my class feel welcome. I adjust poses so that they feel good in your body.
Education & Training
- 12 Hour Yoga Calm: Children’s Yoga- An Integrated Approach to Wellness 1 (Fall 2016 & Fall 2023) – Yoga Calm
- Pre- & Postnatal Coaching Certification, V2 (Currently completing certification) – Girls Gone Strong
- Embracing Yoga’s Roots: 2 Part Series (Fall 2020) – Susanna Barkataki
- RAD Mobility 1: Foundations of Self Myofascial Release and Recovery (May 2020) – RAD Roller
- Wilderness First Aid (February 2020)- NOLS
- 18 Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training (February 2020) – Meghan Foley Yoga
- 200 Hour Yoga Girl Yoga Teacher Training (November 2019) –Yoga Girl / Rachel Brathen
- Goal Speak – A Public Speaking Course (July 2018) – Jacki Carr
- Yoga Teacher Mentorship (October 2018) – Mary Beth LaRue
- Yoga for All Teacher (November 2019) Dianne Bondy & Amber Karnes
- Hands-On Assists & Adjustments (February 2019) – Baptiste Institute
- 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Certification (May 2017) – Happy Jack Yoga
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Certification (November 2015) – Amy & Colin Kelley
Reviews From My Students
A truly inspiring and unique yoga teacher
“It is hard to describe how much I appreciate what Jenna gave me during the yoga classes in Tuscany this summer. I had met many inspiring yoga teachers but this was the first time I felt someone has such a gift for transmitting self-love and helping you find peace with yourself as well. And all this in addition to the dynamic and energetic vinyasa flows tailored to the needs of those attending the class, and crowned with her unique and excellent choice of music for yoga…
I was/am going through some difficult moments in my life, so I can say without exaggeration that she gave me something I can hold on to and that keeps me going.. since then I practice yoga daily and am also considering becoming a yoga teacher one day…Namaste”
Hit your mat with Jenna!
“Jenna is an amazing yoga teacher! She is very skilled in body alignment and ailments, and will always make any ailment better at the end of yoga class, allowing hands on adjustments if desired. Every class has variety of the core postures and new poses, never getting into routine. Bonus: Jenna has some killer yoga playlists and mini face massage at the end of class! So, what are you waiting for, go sign up for a class!”
All around amazing
“Jenna has all the virtues you want from your yoga teacher : patience, passion, dedication, humor, thoughtfulness, brightness, deliberate and researched discourse. She weaves the foundations of yogic philosophy into her classes in an unintimdating and inspiring way. She is a mighty warrior: determined to share her energy and knowledge by explaining poses and recounting spiritual challenges and triumphs in detail.She is a wonderful all around and inspiring teacher – I can’t wait to take class with her again !”